6975 County Road 135 (22 Acres), Caldwell
Just a few miles southwest of Caldwell and a short country drive off Hwy 60, this property is convenient, secluded and full of possibilities. A nice combination of woods, pond, and open grassy areas give property use flexibility - ag exemption is in place. Partial new fencing, pipe entrance, electric and coop water on site. This property is ready for the animals. Pick your homesite up front with views of grassy pastures or in back overlooking the pond with wooded backdrop. Nice seclusion, convenient and quiet - this is a great escape to the country!
- MLS® #19014588
- Sub-TypeRural Improv/Unimprov
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric In Area
- Address6975 County Road 135 (22 Acres)
- AreaNE Burleson Co
- Subdivision+/- 22 acres. A0198 Perry, D - Tract 1 & 3
- Zip Code77836
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Pond
- Listing Agent:Melinda Scott
- Listing Office:Home & Ranch Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.