26497 County Road 131, Bedias
Country living at its finest! This charming property was previously listed as a mobile home in error. It is a cozy 4 bedroom, 2 bath home on block & beam foundation. It is about 10 miles outside of town, on 3.57 acres, half cleared/half wooded with gorgeous hardwoods and so quiet. There is a conventional septic, and with a community well, FHA may not be an option. There is room for gardening, FFA projects, pets, whatever you'd like. Home has a front door camera with intercom and an app for viewing. Many of the windows have been replaced. It is 15 miles to Madisonville for school, shopping, and dining, and 30 minutes to Huntsville. Washer, dryer, and refrigerator can convey. Owner is moving for a job and is highly motivated. Come tour this property today, it is a beautiful drive!
- MLS® #21015794
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,448
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Field Line Septic
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Evelyn Wuneburger
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Professionals
- Address26497 County Road 131
- AreaCentral Grimes
- SubdivisionPEACEFUL PLACE EST, BLOCK 9, LOT 100, ACRES 3.573
- Zip Code77831-5313
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven-Electric, Microwave Oven, Cook Top, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.